CBROS is a small mission driven cardano pool based on powerful bare metal servers.
50 % of pool rewards goes to charitable donations - mainly to Médecins Sans Frontières - Doctors Without Borders.
Delegators rewards are not affected by donations.
Every delegator is most welcomed! We have NFT rewards for all delegators that will delegate more than 10 ADA for more than 3 epochs.
It's fair to mention that right now you can receive larger one-time rewards when delegating to our pool, but not in every epoch.
However the long-term average percentage of rewards is simillar for all pools (4 - 6 %) as you can see here.
- Single Pool
- With 50 % of pool rewards going to charitable donations
- Supporting mainly Médecins Sans Frontières - Doctors Without Borders
- With at-least 30 % of future pool income re-invested back to pledge
- Patron of ADApools.org
How to delegate
Staking and delegating for beginners — A step-by-step guide - Cardano Forum tutorial.
Delegating in Daedalus: an introduction - IOHK Youtube tutorial.
How To Easily Stake Cardano ADA | Yoroi Wallet Tutorial - Serg Tech Youtube tutorial.
- Block producing node:
- Prague, Czech Republic, EU.
- 6 core CPU, 24 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 100 Mbit Ethernet, Ubuntu based OS, UPS Backup.
- Relay node 1:
- Chicago, IL, USA.
- 8 core CPU, 32 GB RAM, 4.3 TB HDD, 150 Mbit Ethernet, Ubuntu based OS, UPS Backup, Generator Backup.
- Relay node 2:
- Moravia, Czech Republic, EU.
- 6 core CPU, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB HDD, 100 Mbit Ethernet, Ubuntu based OS, UPS Backup.
- Relay node 3:
- Moravia, Czech Republic, EU.
- 6 core CPU, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SDD, 100 Mbit Ethernet, Ubuntu based OS, UPS Backup.
|Lifetime pool donations||ADA||USD|
|Médecins Sans Frontières||614.8 ₳||607.47 $|
|"Wild Card" projects||153.7 ₳||138.23 $|
CBROS already supports Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) on a regular monthly basis regardless of pool rewards.
We have informed MSF about our mission.
The donations are listed here at least quarterly.
At least 40 % to MSF:
Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian medical NGO of French origin best known for its projects in conflict zones and in countries affected by endemic diseases.
10 % to "Wild Card" project:
This part of pool rewards will be used for support of other meaningful project. It could be used for support of MSF.
At least 30 % back to pledge.
All payments are in Czech Koruna (CZK). Actual exhange rate.
Cardano forest funded!
We have donated 100 ADA = 100 trees planted! More on veritree.com.
Unique delegators NFTs (mp4) and Atari Quotes NFTs (gif and mp4) were created in Atari BASIC programming language and although they may seem very old-school, we see some 8-bit poetics in them.
Nikon FM2 NFTs are unique analogue photos that were created by Martin just for fun.
As an reward for our delegators we distribute Atari NFTs after at least 3 epochs of delegation:
- Every delegator - unique delegator NFT.
- 10 - 100 ADA delegated - 1 of each atari quote - random color.
- 100 - 1000 ADA delegated - 10 of each atari quote - random color.
- More than 1000 ADA delegated - 20 of each atari quote - random color.
All NFTs here.
Submit API URL
CBROS pool has enabled and opened cardano-submit-api on two relay nodes.
More info on freeloaderz.io.
- Europe 1 - Czech rep.
- Europe 2 - Czech rep.
- US Central - Chicago
- CBROS cardano pool founded (named CB1).
- Member of Bare Metal Alliance.
- Member of Single Pool Alliance.
- UPS backup for Relay node 2.
- First NFTs.
- Increased RAM on BP node from 16 GB to 24 GB.
- Increased RAM on Relay nodes from 16 GB to 32 GB.
- All nodes updated to v1.29.0 and working perfectly!
- We are prepared for Alonzo fork!
- What an exciting day! At the very beginning of September 15th CBBROS node participated in a Lobster Challenge, one of the first proofs that smart contracts on Cardano are running! We added 1 to the counter as an honor to our only delegator.
- We increased our pledge to 50.000 ADA.
- Cardano Forest funded! We have donated 100 ADA = 100 trees planted! More on veritree.com.
- All servers have been updated to cardano-node 1.30.1.
- Pledge increased to 60.000 ADA!
- New delegators - the live stake is now 99.000 ADA!
- New Atari quotes NFTs - rewards for our delegators!
- Ticker changed - from CB1 to CBROS.
- CBROS minted first two blocks in epoch 298 with incredible luck 2222 % !
- Member of xSPO alliance!
- On 4th NOV 2021 we sent 136 ADA (5554.54 CZK = 252.53 $) to MSF and 34 ADA (1386.14 CZK = 63.13 $) to AutoMat!
- On 17th NOV 2021 we received 85 ADA as a donation from Psilobyte Pool! It's a part of their support for small pools and the Cardano community. We have given 50 % of these donation to the organizations we support - 34 ADA (1295.9 CZK = 58.17 $) to MSF and 8.5 ADA (324.00 CZK = 14.55 $) to AutoMat.
- All servers have been updated to cardano-node 1.31.0.
- Another set of Atari quotes NFTs - rewards for our delegators!
- On 3rd DEC 2021 we received 2nd Psilobyte donation! 50% donated to MSF - 42.5 ADA (1232.0 CZK = 55.0 $).
- All nodes updated to version 1.32.1.
- New delegators.
- All nodes updated to version 1.33.0.
- CBROS became member of Freeloaderz coalition.
- Glory to Ukraine!
- All nodes updated to version 1.34.1.
- 3rd block minted!
- 3rd relay node (2nd Moravia server).
- 4th and 5th block minted!
- UPS backup for 3rd relay node.
- All nodes updated to version 1.35.3.
We are two brothers that grew up in former Czechoslovakia (today Czech rep.). Since our first Atari computer in the 80's, over the wild and free 90's, then over our pirate FM radio broadcasting in 2007, we are still enthusiastic in discovering new technologies.
We have been in touch with cryptocurrencies since 2013 and although living on different continents at the moment (Prague, Czech Rep.- Chicago, IL), we are cooperating together in building this pool. Why? Because it's our hobby, it's fun and it's an investment opportunity.
Be cool, bee free, be good!
My family and my work as a medical doctor - these are the most fulfilling things in my life.
However my life wouldn't be complete without my hobbies - literature, music, yoga, bicycling, analogue photography...and many others. Since the 80's, when I shared an Atari 800 XE with my brother, I've been interested in computers. During my life in student's dormitory in the 00's I discovered the world of open source software and Linux and a few years later this experience led me to discovery of cryptocurrencies.
I see Cardano as the 3rd generation and ecologically sustainable cryptocurrency with a huge potential. I made some investments in ADA and right now I'm building a Cardano node.
Martin is the main CBROS operator.
Martin's skills: Working with linux since 2003. PhD in neuroscience. Enthusiasm.
Cobra is an ex Legionnaire. A military contractor. Sharing and believing in a good for better tomorrow.
Cobra is the owner of Relay node 1.
Cobra's skills: Maintenance of US relay node. Soldering. Stamina.